“I can’t log in to my laptop. I’ve tried every password combination I use for any of my accounts and it wouldn’t let me in. How to crack laptop password so I can get past the login screen?”
Forgot laptop password （http://www.lostwindowspassword.com/crack-laptop-password.html） and you get stuck at the login screen? What to do if you don’t want to do a fresh install as you have some important data saved in your computer which you can’t afford to lose? The only feasible option is to use a bootable CD or USB to boot off your computer and crack laptop password.
Step 1: Create a Windows Password Cracking Disk
1. Download and save the Windows Password Key （http://www.lostwindowspassword.com） from lostwindowspassword.com.
2. Burn the ISO image file to a CD or USB with ISO2Disc.
3. After one or two minutes, a Windows password cracking disk will be created.
Step 2: Change BIOS Settings
1. Boot your locked computer. When it is powered on, check the boot-screen for setup key (i.e. DELETE key, F8 key, F2 key) to enter BIOS Setup Utility.
2. Use the arrow keys to select the BOOT tab, then change the Boot Device Priority: Set 1st Boot Device to CDROM or Removable Device.
3. Press F10 to save your changes.
Step 3: Crack Laptop Password
1. Turn on your locked laptop that you’re about to crack laptop password. Insert the Windows password cracking disk and restart the computer.
2. The system begins to load, and you’ll reach the main Windows Password Key 8.0 program.
3. Simply select a Windows account from the list, then click the Reset Password button. The program will reset laptop password instantly.
Take out of the Windows password cracking disk and click Restart to reboot your computer. You’ll find that you can log in to laptop without entering a password. Apart from cracking laptop password, you can also use it to crack Windows 8/7/Vista/XP passwords.