“I can’t log in to Windows 7 on my computer. I’ve tried every password combination I use for any of my accounts and it wouldn’t let me in. How to unlock Windows 7 password (http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/win7/unlock-windows-7-password.html) and I can get past the win 7 login screen?”
Forgot Windows 7 password on your computer and you locked out of PC? What is worst, you have some important data save in this win 7 computer and can’t afford to to lose. In this situation, you can’t do a fresh install OS. The only feasible option is to use a bootable CD or USB to boot off your computer and unlock password Windows 7.
How to Unlock Windows 7 Password without any Data Loss?
Windows Password Recovery Tool is one of the more effective password unlocker tools, and it can be used to unlock almost any Windows password, including Windows 8 local/Microsoft account password.
Now let’s wait and watch how this Windows 7 password unlocker operates:
First download Windows Password Recovery Tool from http://goo.gl/U9IkO and burn it to CD /DVD or USB Memory Stick, then totally unlock windows 7 password using the CD /DVD or USB Memory Stick. Run Windows Password Recovery Tool on any computer you can get(Not the locked one).
I. Burn Windows Password Recovery Tool to Compact disc/DVD/USB.
(1) Open Windows Password Recovery Tool and select a device to lose to.
(2) Click “Burn” button to begin burning. Burning effectively completed, click OK.
(3) Totally unlock forgotten windows 7 password or create new account without login.
Place the Compact disc/DVD or USB Memory Stick and reboot your locked win 7 computer. Alter the PC’s setting as well in the Compact disc/DVD or USB. And you will begin to see the interface of Windows Password Recovery Tool.
II: Unlock forgotten or lost windows 7 Password
1. Click a person account for example administrator from list, then click “Totally reset password” after which click “Yes”.
2. Windows 7 user or administrator password is going to be effectively removed instantly. You can now click “Reboot” to restart your pc and login windows 7 without password.
So, in this way you can unlock password Windows 7 (http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com/win7/unlock-windows-7-password.html) at times when you forget it so that you don’t need to re-install your OS for any reason. It also works on Windows 8/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 password.